I didn't like the covered button because it didn't show up at all so I just looked in my button box and found a large very odd dark brownish green that went well with the colors in the design. That may change. I didn't want the hanger the same as the piping and will use a heavy twisted hemp that matches the linen. I sewed a muslin prototype before deciding on creating a center hole for a true wreath, but it was just too small and piping was too crowded. I left the bottom area open for turning and the mylar really allows a nice curved finish, same as I use on the pears.
I also received a wonderful stitched gift in the mail and will show you next time. I haven't figured out the fringe application yet (prior post), and Leanna was kind enough to offer the Larkshead Knot as a possibility. Sure looks like it, but this seems to be a continuous stitch. I hope to figure it out soon because I'm liking it more and more. That's it for now.
Thanks for visiting.