Hello people. How's everyone? Remember Mary Beale's wreath that I just finished? Well I found it yesterday. It was under a piece of velvet that was used to create two strawberry pinkeeps which were to be included with three sizes of rusty bells and a pack of red jingles along with a few Mary Beale ornament cards and a clove studded pear all nestled in a sampler box for the Christmas giveaway but the box couldn't hold it all so a larger box was needed which caused the contents to be removed on the verge of an impending flash demanding a trip to the bathroom leading to the misplacement of the strawberries and subsequent unsuccessful searches frustrating an older but
sometimes very nice lady who decided to instead offer a gift certificate and unfortunately caused another misplacement of a special stitched piece in the melee. So now she will be finished with a medium green piped edge. I'm still very uneasy about cutting an opening in the center. Flashes either embolden me or enrage me, neither of which are good when in the process of a tedious sew. If I have warning I can walk away, but it's usually a sucker punch. Keep your fingers crossed for me.