Jul 14, 2016

Something you already know

Hello people.  Just a quick note now, because I will forget, to tell you about a site that you already know about.  But just in case you don't, and you like the random mottled hand dyed fabrics, I came across a site that offers a large selection including Aida.  You choose a color and everything from 14 Aida to 40 count linen can be had. The order may take four weeks, but I don't know of many sources that offer this look in Aida cloth.  So if you're interested, check her out HERE.
Hand dyed fabrics by Stephanie.
Just a sampling - there are four pages of dozens of various colors.
You knew this didn't you? 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 comments:

Verna Groger said...

I didn't know of these - thanks for sharing, they're beautiful!

Maggee said...

yes, but nice of you to share! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the fabric tip! How much better would my projects be if I could use such a beautiful fabric to begin with!!!!

Sandy

gracie said...

they look lovely. Have you ordered from her?

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Oh noooo. I'm trying to not buy stash but I need to look at those!

rosek1870 said...

Thank you so much I didn't know about this site. It is so difficult to find hand dyed Aida and I know there are many of us who are no longer stitching on linen or never had a reason to start.
Hugs,
Rose

Kristen said...

Thank you so much for this Marly! My mother stitches exclusively on Aida, and has really come to prefer the 18ct. It's hard to find that size in anything but basic colors.

Barb said...

Thanks so much for this, I did not know about it!

Harriet said...

Marly, thanks for mentioning this. I have used her linen and think it's excellent. Hands On Designs has used her fabrics for several designs.

Jacqueline said...

No, I didn't know. Thanks

C. M. Designs said...

Thanks for sharing this, even if I do only use Aida 14. Pretty colors !
Have a great weekend.
Charlotte in Va.

Three Sheep Studio said...

So glad you shared!!
Rose

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

I was unaware of these. Such beautiful fabrics!. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :) Happy Stitching!
http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

desideri chic said...

ti seguo come follower se ti va ti aspetto nel mio blog :) ciao

http://desiderichic.blogspot.it/

Maureen said...

Aren't they pretty???and I was also unaware. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...