May 7, 2017

Rebecca Hall

from Pineberry Lane.
DMC color changes and others on 35 count WDW Straw linen.
 
 Will be sewing into a small hanging pillow along with several of the previous projects that are not completed.
 
I wanted to mention about the composition books.  I was making a few for my notebook loving sister, color coded for each room with scrapbooking papers.  For some reason, I was able to peel it off.  The kraft paper stuck with ModPodge but not these.  And I'm finding that the covers are still warping somewhat.  Just so you know!
 
Have a good week.
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
******************

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Beautiful!

Krissy B. said...

Love!! You are so dang good with colors! Just perfect.

C. M. Designs said...

Hello, Marly. Love your little sampler. Would like to do one myself.
Have a great week...........will be glad when it warms up a bit.
Charlotte in Va.

RedWorked said...

Beautiful !!

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on getting Rebecca finished! She is lovely. I wonder if you "rough" up the outside cover of the composition book if that would help to adhere the scrapbook paper to the outside. Just a thought!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Your sampler makes for a nice finish. As for the composition notebooks, unfortunately I don't have any suggestions. I look forward to hearing if you were able to come up with a solution for them.

Carol said...

Love the way this turned out, Marly! Hope someone has some ideas to help with the notebook covers!

cucki said...

Beautiful sampler
Love and hugs x

Barbara said...

Stunning sampler!

Marie Phelps said...

Love your sampler. Is it still available?

Marie Phelps said...

Pattern that is. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...