Jun 21, 2017

1776

Hello hello hello!  Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday.  It was sort of an ishkaboobled day but even if it wasn't, I couldn't get the scan to work so I could compile the chart for posting.  The chart is listed on the FREE tab beneath the header.
 
I stained the edges with coffee Range archival ink pad and a soft touch.  It's primitive!  It's small, the backing is blue denim, and I hope you like it because it is my birthday giveaway to you.  A separate post is coming for that.
 
 
I will make another for myself. 
 
I finished the Simply Red sampler and will show that next time, but wanted to tell you what I purchased from Lori Rippey.  Have you seen her latest release Polly Cole?  If I don't work out a chart for another mini sampler, this will be the next project.  Just can purchase the e-pattern here.










 
(The only bear I ever made.)
That's it for now.  Be back with the other finish and also the giveaway very soon.
 
Have a great day!
 
*******************

14 comments:

Kristen said...

You made that bear?! It's adorable. Thanks for the chart.

jeanne h. said...

This chart is wonderful ! Thanks you so much. Love it.

Mary said...

That turned out perfectly!

Mary in MN

Robin in Virginia said...

1776 is a sweet piece. Love the aging that you did! Your bear looks fabulous. I was going to ask where you got it.

debbie haggard said...

thank you!

Mary said...

Thank you, will stitch up for the 4th.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marly, Your "1776" is perfectly primitive. Love it!! The handmade bear is adorable! It's great to see items you previously made. By the way, I really like the whirligig loon. What a beautiful reminder to you of your mom and dad while you sit in the swing and stitch. Your yard is lovely. Thanks for sharing. SAH

kelley said...

1776 is wonderful! wish I still x stitched...can't believe you made that bear...just reading the instructions is enough for me...Lori's new design is wonderful...

Jacqueline said...

Whoo Hoo thanks for the chart but I am not going to start it just in case I am lucky enough to be the winner of yours. Time will tell. Yours is perfection.

Where would I find the ink pad you refer to?

Vickie said...

Love this finish. And your bear!! Super work Marly!

Maureen said...

Many thanks for creating the pattern and sharing it with us. It will be next of my to-do's once I finish your Sweet Liberty. Might as well jump in while I am already in red stripe mode right?! You have a generous heart Marly.

Barb said...

A very happy birthday to you and thanks for both that wonderful little chart and the suggestion for the sampler. I really like that one!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I like it! Thank you Marly!

Maggee said...

The 1776 piece is perfect, and I cannot get over the fact that you made that bear! Quite the woman of multi-talents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...