Yay! That method worked very well. I would always stitch the leaves and parts of the flower that are the same color as the stem/vine at one time. A true error magnet. But doing each of the three separately really helped me.
The bottom motifs are next. So surprised that I continued working on this.
Finishing February in a few days.
So why am I in the dumps?
Be safe!
Have a piece of cake.
*************


6 comments:
Marly, your sampler is so pretty. I love the colors and good for you, sticking with it! I’m sorry about the implants. I had one last year and not only are they painful and costly, but it’s a long process. Hang in there! Cherie in WI
What a perfecly exquisite sampler, executed as only you so often do, dear one.
Praying you peace and ease throughout implant
process.
Such bright and happy colors! I'm glad you found a method that made things easier for you.
You are making quite the progress with this one and so lovely. Janice
Your sampler is looking great! I’m so glad your new process worked! I am sorry for the implant and issues associated with it. I pray for peace during the process. There are times when I too feel as you are. I will have no good explanation for it. I just have to tell myself, this too shall pass and that tomorrow is a new day. Which is hard especially if it is morning! I try to go outside and see the beautiful world. You could also go get a malt! Peace, Bobbi
Great! It sure is looking beautiful, Marly. And cake--yes please. I'll be making some for my middle son's girlfriend's 40th birthday this weekend :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!