Free

Mar 14, 2026

Next

Smalls.

I stitched To my Friend several times and cannot locate them.  There are piles of larger samplers, medium works, and smalls, none of them include that finish.  I don't stitch the initials, allows finish to be on hand and ready for gift giving to any friend.  If I knew their location.

Overshot Heart was done in chart's colors years ago, next on a tighter linen will be navy/cream or black/gold.

Another little floral.


And this heart from Cricket.  Light sage with cranberry and gray.

123 order coming today and may add another to the list.

Have a great weekend.

************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of great choices to choose from, Marly! Have fun looking over your new stash of charts! We’re expecting at least a foot of snow tonight into Monday. I foresee a lot of stitching time! But, spring can come for keeps anytime! Cherie in WI

TheCrankyCrow said...

You have the makings of an amazing stash with just these charts alone. We will be blizzard bound the next several days (up to 30" of snow after the 13" we received yesterday). Perhaps I'll try my needle again.

Prims By The Water said...

I just received my 123 Stitch order today with my market goodies. All of your charts look like something I would stitch. Cannot wait to see what you start next and what you ordered. Janice

Truus said...

Beautiful charts and you will do these in your own way of using the colors I think as ever.
Love to see your progress and which one you will start.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!