Free

Mar 12, 2026

Purchases!

From 123stitch

It's Robin season. Little Robin.

This one seen on IG with golden linen and blue fringe sold me.


******************************************
 And Needlework Press



*****************************************

GigiR

And then I found this Kogut in stock at HollisHands ...

and another small from Mojo Stitches even though it looks large


I rarely purchase new charts and get excited when I finally do.  So I need to share!

As for the PET stress test, not bad at all.  If you have the opportunity, choose it over the CCTA or other tests.  Lexiscan is used, much quicker and not as unnerving as dobutamine.  The new gold standard in heart imaging.

Have a good day folks!

**********

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oooooo....you found some great ones! Other than the Teresa Kogut drum and the Needlework Press design, I don't believe I've seen the others before. (That LR cat and the watch pocket particularly stopped me in my tracks.) I'm glad to hear the test was not too traumatic. I hope the results give you some answers and point you in the right direction for solutions.

Anonymous said...

I just picked up the Teresa Kogut chart this afternoon along with a whole stack of charts I had preordered from my local shop! So far I’ve resisted ordering the wooden drum that goes with it but I’m not sure I can hold out. It’s so darn cute! I, too, hope your test provides some answers, Marly. And, that it’s nothing too serious. Happy Stitching! Cherie in WI

Prims By The Water said...

I purchased Isabella Hardy and 5 others from market. Waiting for them to arrive. Hope your test results will give you the answers you need. Janice

Truus said...

Glad to hear that the test went well,so hope the results will give you answers.
Love the Little Robin chart and the one from Gigi R.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

that needle will be smokin' ! cant wait to see your progress :)

Vera said...

Good to read that your test was easier than anticipated. Hope the results are just excellent. What fun new charts Marly! Looking forward to seeing your stitching.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!