Free

Apr 14, 2026

The easy way

May not be the right way but it works much better for me.

My back stitching is usually wonky.  Which way do I go?  Double back? Cross the back?  Always messy.

After a messy start I decided to stitch one row, second row, and then verticals.  Using the sewing method makes it very quick.  So much easier and much neater for me.  You can see how the first stitches are not very neat or straight, and the back is a mess.  Compare to the separately stitched, huge.

All done except for her name at the bottom.

Taking my brother for his heart cath Friday, same doctor I will have next week. For some reason the sweat is rolling off me, all night, throughout the day, for weeks.   

I'm sorry regarding requests for my heart without a chart.  I just did a basic alphabet from a sampler and modified eagle patterns I found online to fit.  To go back to count several browns on 40 count would be near impossible for me.  And I found Maggie's comment interesting.  Thank you!  Never thought of that but you are spot on.

Hope your week starts well.

***********

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Am not a fan of backstitching either. Good luck again to your brother. Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sweats are not a good sign of anything. I hope you get some answers (and that things go well for your brother). I'm glad you found a method that works for you backstitch-wise. I probably wouldn't have thought of that either.

Truus said...

Good luck for your brother and hope all goes well.
It could be Sjögren that you are sweating so much,that happens to me when I did to much...
Such a clever way of doing a backstitch-- never thought of doing it this way!
Take care,Truus from Holland

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!