Samplers-and-Santas
Better.
Wonderful!!
Just perfect! It's funny when you get the right combination of trim and finished piece, your eye/heart just know it!
Fantastic! The brown bobbles are a nice supporting role. I think the gold would have stolen the show.
Love it πΊπΈπ¦ πΊπΈπ¦ πΊπΈπ¦ πΊπΈ
I love this πΊπΈ π¦ πΊπΈ Would you mind sharing the pattern? Thank you for sharing!
Yep...is right! This is one amazing piece.
Love it. I need to stitch this pattern one of these days. Janice
Absolutely awesome!
Perfect. Feed it off nicely. R
Beautiful!
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!
10 comments:
Wonderful!!
Just perfect! It's funny when you get the right combination of trim and finished piece, your eye/heart just know it!
Fantastic! The brown bobbles are a nice supporting role. I think the gold would have stolen the show.
Love it πΊπΈπ¦ πΊπΈπ¦ πΊπΈπ¦ πΊπΈ
I love this πΊπΈ π¦ πΊπΈ Would you mind sharing the pattern? Thank you for sharing!
Yep...is right! This is one amazing piece.
Love it. I need to stitch this pattern one of these days. Janice
Absolutely awesome!
Perfect. Feed it off nicely. R
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!