Free

May 2, 2026

2026 Finish #9


Irish Sampler Pincushion

Plan to final finish tomorrow with cording trim. 

There are four backstitched tiny birds in this that I kept removing.  Didn't seem to fit.  So I added doodads in gold along the center floral, and other doodads along the vase in their place.  

If anyone is interested I will list threads later.  This chart and the other Irish from The Nostalgic Needle are available on ebay from Wyndham Needleworks and Cats.  

Later!

************



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I would be interested in seeing the threads you used, I will try to stitch this myself.

Vera said...

Lovely stitching (as always) Marly. Looking forward to seeing the finish-finish!

Prims By The Water said...

Just a wonderful finish. Love it all! Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beauty you have finished, Marly!

Carol said...

Your needle is on fire this year, Marly! I love your latest finish!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Sweet ☘️ ☘️

TheCrankyCrow said...

This is adorable!

Truus said...

Love how this Irish sampler turned out and looking forward to your finish.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful finish. Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!