Things have been ..... distracting.
Maybe later.
Monkey Mona (Missy) was another event, she is doing well as of this evening.
Received a small order from 123 and thought I would share this gorgeous color. By PTP, this is Lupine in 40 count.
Very very close to 632. Not wine, not brown, but a marriage of the two. Glorious I tell 'ya. Site lists 3860 as a match, another good representation.
At least this batch! But of all the dyers, PTP has been quite consistent and reliable.
Later .....
***********


7 comments:
Oooh cannot wait to see what comes alive on this fabric you chose. Janice
O! That IS a rich color!!!
beautiful saturated color ~ looking forward to what you're planning on stitching!
That fabric really is pretty. I wish I could stitch on dark linen, but I cannot...my eyes will not allow it.
A beautiful color Marly. Do you have already a chart for this fabric?
Take care, Truus from Holland
OK...I KNOW I commented on this post! I swear that comments I leave are disappearing...not just here but other places as well. Anyways, what I think I said was something to the effect that the colors in those two photos look very different to me. Or is that just my messed up eyes???
...and hope things with Missy are ok.....
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!