Samplers-and-Santas
Awesome finishes for both. Love them and need to stitch these myself. Janice
♥️♥️♥️ the stitcheries!
How sweet are these??! And so perfect together done on the same linen!!
Adorable!
Both are very sweet. I love the snowman's legs!!
What a pair of cuties!
Those finishes look wonderful! Great stitching!
Adorable! ♥
Such very pretty stitches!Take care, Truus from Holland
These are both delightful, Marly! I'm really enjoying seeing all the smalls you've been finishing this year!
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!
10 comments:
Awesome finishes for both. Love them and need to stitch these myself. Janice
♥️♥️♥️ the stitcheries!
How sweet are these??! And so perfect together done on the same linen!!
Adorable!
Both are very sweet. I love the snowman's legs!!
What a pair of cuties!
Those finishes look wonderful! Great stitching!
Adorable! ♥
Such very pretty stitches!
Take care, Truus from Holland
These are both delightful, Marly! I'm really enjoying seeing all the smalls you've been finishing this year!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!