Free

▼

Sep 28, 2026

One of each

When you can't decide, do them all.


Mini pom...
(isn't it gorgeous!)

and fringe.


I just couldn't see how I would find a blue close to this one, before and after leaned green when next to blue. So I matched the backing fabric and stems with this olive fringe.  In case the blue no longer looks dark, you're right.  I removed the ink with a stamp cleaner and q- tip.  Yep.  Always was reckless, but it works out.

The third will be cording, the fourth a beaded edge.  Hopefully HL will still have that same string of beads so there will be enough length to encircle.  If not, will space them out.

Dentist and errands today.
Amish for a few more mums.

Have a good one.

***********
.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very NICE! Jen

Rugs and Pugs said...

You are so creative and always come up with the perfect finishes!

Maureen said...

Those are just lovely! I always enjoy seeing your finishes. You do not disappoint 😊

Prims By The Water said...

Great finishes! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are precious!!! And you do live on the edge with your inking (and de-inking). I walked on the wild side once or twice. It didn't end well.

Truus said...

Your finishes are very pretty!
Hope you can buy some beautiful mums and hope it goes well at the dentist.
Take care,Truus from Holland

Carol said...

Inking and de-inking--you are one brave woman, Marly :) They all look so lovely--really like the different edgings. Hope your dentist visit went well. My beloved hygienist left the practice and the substitute is like a torturess--may have to find a new dentist!

JustGail said...

I like the variety of finishes. I'm not sure I'd have the bravery to use the stamp cleaner on a finished item! I'd be worried about either the floss or fabric bleeding, changing color, or some other disaster.

@Carol - OUCH! a dentist I used to go to had one of those. She earned the name of Bloody Alice. I hope they never let her loose on kids. It was a toss-up between her and my job location for finding another dental practice.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!