I purchased several black strands, an almost black matte, and clear red.
I would really like to do the black matte on the Havana piece instead of cording but haven't made a decision yet. I may take the fringed piece to test colors, if I find a good blue I will replace the fringe. Jewelry aisle, loads of options, but not tiny. Tomorrow I will pick up the faceted smaller reds and a few others. Even without 40% off, they are a really reasonable (but special) trim to consider.
Later!!
**********


4 comments:
You are so creative at trims. Way to go. Janice
Gah!!! So so good!!!! This one is my favorite I think. (Good thing I never went hunting, though, as I thought you had said you got them at Michael's.)
Marly, you never cease to amaze me! The cute, little sampler on a book cover and now the edging on these adorable ovals!! Just perfect! I love the beads and never thought of looking for a finish in the jewelry aisle! Cherie in WI
Oh, that beaded edge looks great! I would never have thought of such a thing. Will have to check out the beads next time I go to HL.Well done!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!