Free

Sep 2, 2026

The betweens

My work always looks messy when I have to fill in between stitches.  No matter how careful, the stitches aren't very uniform.  Not even close, but good enough.  I love this linen, color and texture.  From long ago before I started noting count and color on edge.

Not as heavy as PTP but close, very soft light neutral.


Truus, I had no idea.  Thank you for the information.  I was aware how Sjogren's can progress and affect lungs and other organs, but not the brain.  I did online research and it explains why I have been feeling as I do.  And why I have been making so many stitching errors on simple charts.

Back on the only med the rheumatologist said may slow progression.

We're hot here and it's rumbling in the distance.  Maybe this one will catch us, we've missed the last five.

Be good!

**********

4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Your work NEVER looks messy!
I think every storm for the last three + weeks has passed us by. Rain in the forecast almost every day and then nada! I love summer but these temps/humidity I can do without.

Anonymous said...

Marly, you have a good start and it looks fine to me! I haven’t made zucchini cake in a few years and you sent me on a hunt for my recipe. No luck, so I’ll try yours. It looks much easier than my recipe. We have been missed by the rain, too. Just as it gets to us it splits and some goes north and some south. I didn’t have a good garden year either. I hope you can get some answers to your health issues. Have a good holiday weekend. Cherie in WI

TheCrankyCrow said...

Doesn't look messy to me either - then again, my eyesight isn't what it used to be (which was never good to begin with). That linen does look amazing! How I wish you knew what is is as I'd scour my stash to see if I had any of it by chance and, perhaps, actually make an attempt at a start on this. Yep...same weather here. Again, today, an 85% chance of stors - complete with dark clouds, thunder, severe thunderstorm warnings, etc. - devolved into absolutely nothing.

Truus said...

Happy that I could help you with the brainfog as it is called. I have also Sjögren and not everyone have the same symptons.
Treed yesterday several times to comment,but it did not send my reaction...so try today again.
Enjoy your stitching-- it looks great!
Take care,Truus from Holland

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!