Matilda Hornbuckle that is.
Notforgotten Farm Etsy here.
Now you know I will change colors, so her dress will be purple and her head pumpkin. Unless I change her dress to lime green. Either one.
Oh. I also am using WDW Charcoal for the shoe. Why? It was handy on my tray from previous project Midnight (wasn't used but wasn't put away either).
Warm today, then it crashes.
Be safe!
************


3 comments:
oooh I have to purchase this pattern. I love adding in purple to Halloween projects. Cannot wait to see your finish. Janice
You and all your projects are simply amazing. This will be a fun one. Your color changes are much more Halloween-y! 🧙♀️🎃
Always love to see your changes...refreshing! Happy stitching and thank you for choosing Matilda to work on :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!