Samplers-and-Santas
She's been through many changes, but came through like a trouper.
***********
Marly, that is amazing! I love anything with an eagle, but you outdid yourself on this! Love it! Have a wonderful day! Cherie in WI
This is one of the nicest 250-year projects I've seen. Well Done!
Love it π¦ πΊπΈ
Awesome! Be proud of your stitching AND your stick -to- it -ness
It looks awesome! You did a great job!
Love this!! I need to stitch this πΊπΈ
Very very nice!
"Poor Thing" came out amazingly beautiful!! Sometimes "changes" are good for us...so I'm told.
What an awesome 250 anniversary piece you stitch up. Just perfect! Janice
She is a beauty, Marly.
This is so gorgeous Marly!! You are such a wonder in changes in the charts into something gorgeous. Take care, Truus from Holland
Wow - looks amazing! Great work!
Wonderful Marly!!
Very nice. I enjoy your blog.
Perfection! Your changes/additions always add up to a wonderful result, Marly!
Oh I agree, this is one of my favorites I’ve seen. Is this all taken from one chart or several different ones? Can you share who/ what. What size fabric did you use. Can you tell I want to copy?!! I love it -Terri_dunn
It’s just simply wonderful! Being out of commission for over a year has made me late to the party πΊπΈ
I love it so much! You stitched the eagle without a chart??? I’m trying to chart the eagle on graph paper. It is hopeless Good luck with your tests!
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!
18 comments:
Marly, that is amazing! I love anything with an eagle, but you outdid yourself on this! Love it! Have a wonderful day! Cherie in WI
This is one of the nicest 250-year projects I've seen. Well Done!
Love it π¦ πΊπΈ
Awesome! Be proud of your stitching AND your stick -to- it -ness
It looks awesome! You did a great job!
Love this!! I need to stitch this πΊπΈ
Very very nice!
"Poor Thing" came out amazingly beautiful!! Sometimes "changes" are good for us...so I'm told.
What an awesome 250 anniversary piece you stitch up. Just perfect! Janice
She is a beauty, Marly.
This is so gorgeous Marly!! You are such a wonder in changes in the charts into something gorgeous.
Take care, Truus from Holland
Wow - looks amazing! Great work!
Wonderful Marly!!
Very nice. I enjoy your blog.
Perfection! Your changes/additions always add up to a wonderful result, Marly!
Oh I agree, this is one of my favorites I’ve seen. Is this all taken from one chart or several different ones? Can you share who/ what. What size fabric did you use. Can you tell I want to copy?!! I love it -Terri_dunn
It’s just simply wonderful! Being out of commission for over a year has made me late to the party πΊπΈ
I love it so much! You stitched the eagle without a chart??? I’m trying to chart the eagle on graph paper. It is hopeless
Good luck with your tests!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!