Speaking from (relatively) recent experience, I am amazed you can stitch at all. I had to have a very old bridge removed (almost as old as yours??) The process was over a year long (long enough for the dr to move to another town and then move back). I had to have 2 extractions and then implants to replace them and a new bridge in between....It was appt upon appt, pain upon pain...and cost a fortune. And, trust me...absolutely no stitching anywhere near the procedures.
5 comments:
Ugh on your pain. Sure hope it gets better for you. Sweet stitching though. Janice
I hope your pain subsides soon.
Feel better soon!
Gorgeous stitching ♥️
Speaking from (relatively) recent experience, I am amazed you can stitch at all. I had to have a very old bridge removed (almost as old as yours??) The process was over a year long (long enough for the dr to move to another town and then move back). I had to have 2 extractions and then implants to replace them and a new bridge in between....It was appt upon appt, pain upon pain...and cost a fortune. And, trust me...absolutely no stitching anywhere near the procedures.
Feeling so sorry for you for your pain. Hope it will feeling better very soon.
Your stitching looks beautiful.
Take care,Truus from Holland
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!