Free

Mar 17, 2026

Happy St Patrick's

 

Thank you Brenda!

The finish on 46 count is about 3" x 4".  I could not work the background confetti, rarely stitch those in any design.  But this needed something, so after removing the white thread which was too stark, I chose 676 and stitched just a few.  I like it.



I have the blue fringe ready, but am thinking ..  never a good thing.  Wouldn't a huswife of patriotic minis be great?  Or as a small pocket on a ticking stripe bag.   Or just settle down and fringe the edges.

Hope you have a great day.
I have snow.  It's a crabby St. Paddy.

***********

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda makes the most beautiful cards! Lovely pieces of art! I’m a bit crabby myself, Marly, after the storm we had! It’s going to be a few days before we get out! I’m totally ready for spring! Your eagle is just perfect and I know you’ll come up with an equally perfect finish. Hang in there…..spring is around the corner! Cherie in WI

Rugs and Pugs said...

Love it 🦅🇺🇸

wranglerkate said...

That looks beautiful! Your thread substitution was great.

Carol said...

Wow! Brenda's card is so lovely--such amazing detail! Love your finish, Marly--the 676 stars in the background are perfect. Know your finish will be wonderful whatever you choose. This crazy snow--ugh! Will this winter ever, ever end??

Prims By The Water said...

Fantastic! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

This is beautiful Marly...and the background stars are perfect. As for finishing..I'm the absolutely wrong person to make suggestions in that regard although the huswife of patriotic minis really intrigues me. Just sayin'. Happy St. Pat's.

Truus said...

Your Eagles is beautiful and a pocket on something would be very pretty and different to your other finishes.
Take care with the snow,Truus from Holland

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful card! Love your finish, Marly!

JustGail said...

The card is pretty. As is the eagle. I'm glad you persevered and put in the little spots in the background.

Robin said...

The eagle is awesome. I like the idea of a pocket on a bag or even on the front of a project bag. R

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!