After the three blue at the top, the sprinkle stars may be gold metallic instead of white. Always changing something.
Be safe, lots of bad weather this week.
*************
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Are you snowed in, Marly? Your needle is flying! Since Sat. night we have at least 23” of snow! And, with 50 mph winds, we had 4’ drifts in front of both doors. One has been shoveled enough to get out of the house but the rest will stay until the wind and snow lets up! Anyway, I love your eagle and may have to order it, too! Cherie in WI
Oh....my! I am loving this!! your color choices are, like always, amazing! (And Cherie...yeah, us too...we had 31" and that was as of yesterday a.m. We've had more since but the wretched 50mph winds make it difficult to measure how much. I am completely stranded here. The back door doesn't open and, while I managed to get the snow shoved away enough in front of the front door to open it, I can't get further than 3' then hit 4+' drifts. I may be here a long, long, while. (I have a detached garage, so I have to go out to get there.)
6 comments:
Are you snowed in, Marly? Your needle is flying! Since Sat. night we have at least 23” of snow! And, with 50 mph winds, we had 4’ drifts in front of both doors. One has been shoveled enough to get out of the house but the rest will stay until the wind and snow lets up! Anyway, I love your eagle and may have to order it, too! Cherie in WI
Love, love LOVE the stitch! Your choice of the linen was perfect. Can`t wait to see the finish. Glad your medical tests came out OK.
Love this red color and pattern! North of us about 3 hours got slammed with 35 inches of snow. Janice
Oh....my! I am loving this!! your color choices are, like always, amazing! (And Cherie...yeah, us too...we had 31" and that was as of yesterday a.m. We've had more since but the wretched 50mph winds make it difficult to measure how much. I am completely stranded here. The back door doesn't open and, while I managed to get the snow shoved away enough in front of the front door to open it, I can't get further than 3' then hit 4+' drifts. I may be here a long, long, while. (I have a detached garage, so I have to go out to get there.)
As always you make it more adorable than the original piece.
Take care,Truus from Holland
Looks fabulous, Marly!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!