Free

Mar 1, 2026

Lost two inches

No, not around my girth.
And unfortunately not in my height.

My Baggallini lost!

I have several Baggallini bought quite cheaply at TJMaxx years ago.  One was perfect for staying at Cleveland Clinic, multiple pockets and pouches, but way too wide for later use. So I sewed the two side seams on each side in several inches and it's perfect for a day out.  Which I never do, but I have the purse, just in case.

This was too deep.  My wallet falls to the bottom, I have to fish for eye drops and mouth spray, pens disappear into the bottom seam, but I like the two zippered tops and outside pouches.  So I thought ... if I reduced the width on the other, why not try to reduce depth.

 Yay for me!

The lining was not easy, but the interior can have a visible seam and function just as well.

This is from Needle and Moss titled Tomato Tomahto.  Nashville.  If anyone knows where I can preorder in the states, please let me know!  Thanks.

Hope your weekend was a good one.

 ***********





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Needle and Moss patterns are available from Hoffman Distributors, it will be available at Market. I am going to ask my LNS to try and get it for me. I LOVE IT !

Anonymous said...

You are so clever! I love Baggallini, I have 2 similar to yours. Being organized is a good thing.

Sandra said...

Needle and Moss has an Etsy shop, so I'm sure you will be able to get a PDF of the pattern soon.

Prims By The Water said...

How clever you were. It looks perfect. Dont know this designer...so sorry. Janice

Vera said...

Great job on the bags. Cute new pattern.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hmmmm.... Can I send you a few bags to make larger for me??? With me, there's no such thing as a bag too big. And, Ok...ok...just thought I'd ask since you be able to work magic on most everything. I'll try to think back as I KNOW I saw that pattern somewhere.... (don't hold your breath...you know....)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!