Samplers-and-Santas
Stacy Nash Red Hydrangea pin disk.
All color changes on 40 count PTP Ale with dmc.
Floral shading reversed.
So pretty and dainty! Lovely Marly.
Perfectly beautiful! Cherie in WI
Sweet finish ♥️
As I said in my comment on your last post, this is amazing. As always, your color substitutions are pure perfection. (And why does your Ale always look better than mine???)
everything about this piece is just perfection - the flower colors, the shape and color of the vase - just a mini masterpiece!
Just beautiful-- love this one 💚Take care, Truus from Holland
Love it, Marly!
I love it! Perfect in every way. Janice
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!
8 comments:
So pretty and dainty! Lovely Marly.
Perfectly beautiful! Cherie in WI
Sweet finish ♥️
As I said in my comment on your last post, this is amazing. As always, your color substitutions are pure perfection. (And why does your Ale always look better than mine???)
everything about this piece is just perfection - the flower colors, the shape and color of the vase - just a mini masterpiece!
Just beautiful-- love this one 💚
Take care, Truus from Holland
Love it, Marly!
I love it! Perfect in every way. Janice
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!