Free

Jun 19, 2026

2026 Finish #15




 40 count Anthracite, my thread colors, added a little doodad to pot.

Love it, so celebrated with a fried glazed donut.

***********





 

9 comments:

Truus said...

Another beautiful finish and love what you did on the vase-- looks great!
Take care, Truus from Holland

Robin in Virginia said...

It is a beauty, Marly. What a fabulous set of oval finishes!

Vera said...

Gorgeous collection Marly!

Licia said...

All quite lovely. I especially like the colors of the latest one.

Prims By The Water said...

I like how you added some depth to the pot. Having a donut is such a great reward for finishing. Janice

Anonymous said...

Marly, they are all lovely! And, your donut looks pretty good, too! Cherie in WI

Rugs and Pugs said...

Wonderful! You are on a roll.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Such a sweet collection of beautiful stitches! Love the added "doodad" on the last one. And...oh...that donut! (Pssst....happy early birthday. For once I want to be ahead of things rather than behind.)

diamondc said...

Hi marly: They are beautiful, I hope you share how you will be displaying them, the donut looks yummy, I bet you ate it when it was warm, yummy.

Catherine

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!