I miss quite a few popular designs, only browse IG and online shops which can't show all. One was this magnificent work from Twin Peak Primitives. One of the twin sisters recently passed away. Not something I could attempt but many of the larger patriotic pieces have been really impressive.
And this adorable snowman.
Wings could be stained wood or metal, or made into a drum or tuck. Cute.
I fiinished the Hydrangea and am undecided whether to continue. I reversed the petal outline, my Annabelles are dark to light, not light to dark as the chart. Since the other pin disks will be pinks/reds, I wanted something different. Blue hydrangea! That would work light to dark. Damn.
I was asked for the threads used in the Irish pincushion. Here they are from my gifted floss change journal which is so very helpful (Debbie Dee book).
Vine -3053
Leaves -3052
Gray -646
Lt. Pink -3778
Dark pink -355
Gold -680
Working outside today, knee brace is great help.
Hope you have a great day.
***********



3 comments:
I'm the last to know anything about anything...and falling farther behind each and every day...and that applies to each and every aspect of my life. I love that Twin Peak pattern and this is my fist time seeing it. I like your hydrangea...but haven't met many hydrangeas I haven't loved.
Love the colors of your hydrangea and a blue one will be beautiful too!
Take care with your knee, Truus from Holland
I have not seen that Twin Peaks pattern but knew the one sister passed. Have also never seen that snowman either. I do like your version of the Annabelle hydrangea. Maybe you could stitch another one in blue as well. Janice
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!