Free

Jul 14, 2026

Again

 Vertigo.  All day, still can't lie down, so another night in the recliner.  Lots of Dramamine, failing to work as well this time.  Too much and the groggy unsteady feeling persists for several days because of my drug sensitivity.  One quarter of the recommended dose!  I would rather deal with intense pain than this.  Everything I look at moves a little, then stops.  

No stitching of course, but here is progress BV (before vertigo).  A heavy vertical slub looks like a seam down the center.


I will be selling the much loved large Kogut Santa charts.  This small one was not fun, too much fill.  No way I will attempt something larger.

A few new smalls, this is one.
Notforgotten Farm has new littles (and new kitty), need to check them out.

Folk Art Basket from Shakespeare's Peddler. On 40, 3.5" and adorable. DMC, no frustrating conversion from several overdyeds.  Chart is another great one, in color, large enough.  The other two BBD smalls need to be enlarged.

Hope to wake tomorrow without the eye movements and dizziness.

And hope your day is calm and stable!

I'll explain about my finished corners next time Rosemary!

**********

7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Praying tomorrow will be a better day!

Prims By The Water said...

Hoping your Vertigo goes away. I like your Santa thus far. I did also see the new "Littles" from Lori. Will probably need to get those too. Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope you are feeling better today, Marly. Thinking of you.

Robin said...

Hope you have relief soon. Robin in NJ

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Girlfriend....I'm so sorry you're going through this yet again. :-( Yet you've managed far more than I would/could on the best of my days. And I do happen to like fill work. Yes, I'm a slug and mindlessness work works for me. Sending healing thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Asking the Powers That Be to help you feel better quickly.

Truus said...

Praying you feel better very soon and the Vertigo has gone.
Take care and a big hug,Truus from Holland

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!