Free

Aug 13, 2026

2026 Finish #20

Shakespeare's Peddler Folk Art Basket
46 count dyed by me with dmc
A few changes to fruit and basket, finished 3"x3" approximate

Considered a small square soft finish with corner tassels, and thought another Shaker box top would be nice.  Either way, it's darling.  Will decide when the mood hits.


 Be safe.
Behave.

*************


7 comments:

Sherry B said...

Soft colors are so pretty in this design. I have found small round wooden framed art at thrift shops. Cut the old print out and added a brass picture holder at the top. I avoid sewing! Your stitching is perfect and a joy to see on your posts.

Rugs and Pugs said...

So sweet ♥️

Truus said...

A lovely finish and will be beautiful on a box.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Vera said...

That turned out beautiful Marlyl. (No surprise!)

Robin in Virginia said...

What a lovely finish, Marly!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh....my. I LOVE this! The pattern catches my eye whenever it pops up somewhere but seeing it done by you is pushing me closer and closer to the "edge" (and you know what edge). And 3x3??? Gah! Precious!

Susan said...

It is darling! Love your choice of colors and the tiny size!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!