Hi Marly, he is so cute! I stitched him last Jan. and mine is still waiting to be finished. I really admire you for finishing your pieces right away. For some reason, mine have to “cure” for awhile! You had a perfect fabric to finish him with, too! I hope you’re staying cool and having a nice day celebrating America’s birthday! Happy 4th of July! Cherie in WI
Another great finish. I plan on doing mine someday with his sweater in blue. I should be stitching something Winter with the heat wave we are having. Janice
13 comments:
Hi Marly, he is so cute! I stitched him last Jan. and mine is still waiting to be finished. I really admire you for finishing your pieces right away. For some reason, mine have to “cure” for awhile! You had a perfect fabric to finish him with, too! I hope you’re staying cool and having a nice day celebrating America’s birthday! Happy 4th of July! Cherie in WI
Another great finish. I plan on doing mine someday with his sweater in blue. I should be stitching something Winter with the heat wave we are having. Janice
So cute Marly. Now...if only it were sweater weather!!
Very pretty and I agree with Vera's comment.....I wouldn't mind a few days of sweater weather right about now.
What a darling finish, Marly!
That's lovely. The pattern is so balanced- filled with motifs but not crowded. The backing fabric is delightful.
What a cutie!
I did this pattern this spring. Just deciding how to finish it; pillow or frame. I like your pillow.
He's too sweet. And you are the finishing queen. (I, for one, however, am not anxious for sweater weather any time soon. Sorry, not sorry.)
This is a beauty Marly and a great finish.
Take care, Truus from Holland
That is so cute !!
Just looking at him in his jolly red sweater makes me cheerful!
He's such a cutie in his little sweater--beautiful finish, Marly!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!