It's hot!
Hi folks. I want to clarify what I meant by jewelry section. Hobby Lobby is now selling earrings, rings, and small pieces in the front of my local store, but the aisle I call "jewelry" is where the clasps and strung beads are hangings to make your own. Many options to choose from, not the small packaged beads. JoAnn fabrics had an entire wall of strung beads, anything you would want.
Progress on Sweater Weather (Gervais) between the vertigo. The gold mittens of any shade didn't show on this linen. I changed to 311, sweater to 321. So many of my
Christmas patterns are 221, 3777, 22, 816, I thought a bright red would be a nice change. I also moved the bottom left border one row to align with the upper part so the margin is the same when finishing.
The "situation" was made worse by my intrusion, caused some issues. I'm not the type able to "let things go".
Hope you have a safe and fun 4th.
I can't stand the blasts and bombs already from next door.
Be safe!
***************

6 comments:
Hi Marly: I think this is such a cute design, I am looking forward to seeing him finished.
Catherine
It is a cute design, but this heat? Hellish for sure. Hope you can stay cool.
This is looking good, Marly. Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend.
Yes no sweaters here either. Been watering everything twice daily including the birdbath. Someday will do this Brenda pattern. Looking good. Janice
This is again a lovely chart. Wish I could stitch so quick as you can do. 😊
Your Santa looks great
Take care and have a lovely July 4th...Truus from Holland
He's adorable! Hope the vertigo has subsided...and I am, again, sorry about the "situation." Hope you survived the booming on the Fourth. (Running behind again on my blogging...and, well, everything else as well.)
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I welcome your comments, help, ideas, and thoughts....or just a hello!