The four sided stitch in dmc was a fuzz fest.
So I tried sewing thread from a spool, perfect. A tiny bit thinner, will be good for 46 count, but I doubt I can use that count again.
Mary was done from the spool, Hannah just the H. My next single or few color small may be entirely from spools.
I ordered three smalls, two from Needlework Press that I thought were market releases, but were in stock online for weeks. The other large tomato I was so excited about is no longer on my list. I overdid viewing, searching, am now bored with it! Maybe in the future. With spool thread.
Warm and 70 next few days. Monday I am having the PET stress scan. Shouldn't be too bad and guess what the antidote is in case of medication reaction .... coffee, coke, chocolate!
Hope all is well.
***************


4 comments:
Spool thread, really?? Never would have thought to try that...but your four-sided stitches look perfect. Good luck with the test tomorrow...and stock up on the antidotes! (And enjoy your spring weather!)
Hannah is looking great Marly. I have never used spool thread but I bought some to try, although it is diverend from your spool.
Take care and hope your scan went well,Truus from Holland
Never would have thought to use spool thread, but it worked perfectly. I wont go past 36 ct anymore. Just cannot see it myself. I dont want to get glasses cause I have to wear glasses to drive and dont want to mess my eyes up more than they are already. I actually purchased 6 patterns from market release. Waiting for them to arrive. Janice
Thanks for the closeups of this project. That's a wonderful chicken!
Post a Comment