Free

Apr 23, 2026

Thank you for the good wishes.

 I'm home.  They found a 20% block in the widow maker, 30% in coronary artery, not needing treatment.  All the ischemia of the left ventricle?  She could assume my rather small breast's dense tissue interfered.  What?  My month of anxiety from a report of SUBSTANTIAL blockage was a little boob?  

Remember when an incompetent PA told me I had rapid onset pulmonary fibrosis and I suffered with the diagnosis for months?  And refused to order a CT scan because she claimed PF doesn't show on that scan? Set me up with virtual appt in Pittsburgh and I asked how he could listen for the crackles in my lungs virtually.  I left.

And a hysterectomy after several tests leading to full biopsy showed cancer?  Only to find the pathology after surgery could not find a single cancer cell?  She accidently slit off the top of my bladder requiring catheter for four weeks, and gave me my hysterectobelly.  Never to lie flat again.

Grateful for not having these conditions, furious for what they put me through.

The cath doc said I need a cardiac MRI, another test regarding electrical responses, there is treatment needed for a yet unknown diagnosis.  I am actually disappointed that a treatable blockage, easy fix, was not the cause of my issues.


No stitching until cath's brace comes off my wrist.  I had procedure with no anesthesia for fear of nausea and vertigo.  Only lidocaine where tube was inserted.

Thanks again. Have a good day.
Still behaving?

***********

10 comments:

Linda said...

OMG

Prims By The Water said...

All I can say is OMG as well too. Glad it went well though. Janice

Rugs and Pugs said...

Happy to hear such positive results…after being thru medical hell way too often!

Anonymous said...

Marly, I, too, am happy to see you had good results after all that and the anxiety of it all. Sleep well tonight! Cherie in WI

TheCrankyCrow said...

One of the (extremely) rare occasions where I am completely speechless. Actually, it's probably more that there's so much to say I don't know where to begin?? Probably what the H#LL???!! is the best place to start. Of course I am glad - and relieved - that you did not have to have surgery and that the blockages are not hugely worrisome...But 1) to go through the procedure with little to no anesthesia, 2) to walk away from all this and still have no resolution, no answers...just another "unknown diagnosis" in need of treatment and 3) all the other mis-diagnoses and crap you've been put through??? You don't want me to put my thoughts in words. Continuing prayers and healing thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a lot of doctors have cheated their way through medical school!

Vera said...

Oh my! You have been through so much...glad for the good results though. Just sorry for all the worry and anxiety. Take care and take it easy.

JustGail said...

What Robin said! Glad there's no bad news, stinks yet more tests and no diagnosis, and no wonder you don't put blind faith in doctors (the whole medical system really), especially if you add your family members' experiences.

Truus said...

Glad you didn't have got bad news,but what is a 'unknow diagnoses'...does that say-- we doctors don't know what is wrong.... Well all I know is that the doctors in the USA are the same as here-- they don't know anything about Sjögren....
I am so sorry for you about all the miss diagnoses, all the worry and anxiety you are going through.
Take care and sending prayers and a big hug,Truus from Holland

Anonymous said...

So happy you are doing well considering what they put you through. Since the big C in 2020, I've lost all confidence in modern medicine. I had a breast cancer diagnosis two years ago and after a mastectomy, they said the cancer was much smaller than they thought, it was mostly a cyst. Makes me wonder if there was cancer at all, but I played it safe and said remove the breast. Because my surgeon said he got clean lines and radiology would not be necessary. Then after getting home I got a call from my radiologist's office asking if I was "interested" in radiation? That told me a lot right there! Modern medicine is about making money, not about the patient. Wishing you nothing but good health and blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...