One side anyway. Do the back's design and make a needlebook? Change the back to include the red flowers of the pinkeep? Stop and make a tiny pillow?
40 Havana, dmc 372, 321, 3787.
Need to think about it while I finish potting flowers.
Cardio appt today referred me to an electrophysiologist. The reason my echo has not been available is the faciility was hacked.
Not raining this week, or say they say.
Be safe folks.
***********

4 comments:
This linen is a great color for your finish. Hope your test gets resolved. Bad news on the hack. UGH Janice
Like I said...beautiful! I saw an electrophysiologist several times...found no answers or help there either. Hope you fare better. And, yeah...they said no rain here either the past two days....and it has POURED. Today was especially bad - thunder, lightning, torrential rain and huge hail...and I was in town and got caught unawares.
It is beautiful Marly!
Take care, Truus from Holland
Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment