My next few projects will probably be the Nash smalls, starting with the Red Hydrangea. Hopefully mixing in another heart.
I just love that tiny coverlet from Barrick. Playing with other patterns that will fit into that overshot square. Not sure if the weave pattern will be too much with this one, but this lends itself easily to a repeat without the weave.
Recovering from another vertigo episode (Dramamine knocks me out and I only take 1/4 of the pill). How did this episode happen you ask? The Amish greenhouses we went to in search of zucchini and Jimmy Nardelo peppers, were all on steep ground. That is not something my knee can handle, so I went downhill stepping sideways. That must have thrown my equilibrium off. After visiting five, we finally found zucchini and Jimmy and a seed packet for Roma (flat Italian bean). Started swirling on the ride home.
The Emily Booker sampler was completed last fall, it is Kindred Spirits by Kathy Barrick with an extra leaf on the left.
Just may be my favorite finish.
Have a good start to another week, time is flying by.
***************





7 comments:
Love your beautiful smalls. Your two red ones are darling. Are there charts for these two?
Oh no on falling. hope all is well now. Your finishes are all so sweet. Love them all. Janice
So sorry about another vertigo episode. Going to 5 greenhouses in one day would have my head swirling too...but in different ways and for different reasons. How strange that you had to go that many places for zucchini?? I just can't even think about plants or planting. I know everything I want/need will be gone if/when I am motivated to go but I don't seem to have any motivation...and the weather here is still so cold. I thought we were in the clear after Sunday but, nope, frost warnings again tonight. Yes, I agree...a tiny red coverlet is in order! Those two red minis are adorable. I couldn't remember you stitching Emily Booker but, once you mentioned the leaf on the left, I immediately remembered. Weird how my brain works (or doesn't). Hope you're back on your feet (and not swaying) soon.
Vertigo is just awful! I hope you are feeling better soon. I love Emily Booker and the Red Hydrangea is adorable!
So sorry about another bout with vertigo. You just never can tell what will set one off. For me, one time, it was getting my hair washed at the hairdresser! Love your planned stitches and your finishes. That Emily Booker piece is stunning with those beautiful birds. Hope your dizziness disappears soon!
Hope you are well after the Vertigo hit you. Your smalls are so beautiful and I love these ones.
Take care,Truus from Holland
Vertigo episodes are the worst. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have more of them. For me, they occur when I am dehydrated. Your stitchery is wonderful.
Post a Comment