Free

May 11, 2026

The Irish finish

Expected to outline in cording, but it was a little much with this sweet border.  Back is a mottled green, matches perfectly.


Currently hanging with friends and favorites.

DMC 
Vine 3053
Leaves 3052
Gray 646
Light pink 3778
Dark pink 355
Gold 680
Doodads in place of backstitched birds

Have a good day.

********** 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This piece is beautiful, both the stitching and the finishing!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!!

Maureen said...

All 3 are beautiful Marly. If I had to pick one, Irish is my favorite.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Perfectly sweet finish...and I love how these three look together.

TheCrankyCrow said...

PS...Why don't I remember you stitching Emily Booker? How long ago did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Perfect finish, Marly! And, I love all three of these together! Have a good week! Cherie in WI

Vera said...

So perfect all together. I, too, did not remember Emily Booker. LOVE that one (of course...birds...).

Rugs and Pugs said...

Such beautiful finishes...all of them.

Truus said...

It's a beautiful finish Marly and your heart is beautiful too!
Take care, Truus from Holland

Prims By The Water said...

You finished this piece perfectly. All three are just gorgeous together. Awesome stitching. Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

It is a beauty, Marly. Love!

Carol said...

This may just be one of my favorites of your finishes, Marly! Just love the colors. Gotta love doodads :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...