Came across this load of paper from decades ago while emptying files.
Business envelope packs with muted patterns, no matching paper, will be used. These card envelopes with matching paper, probably won't.
Beautiful ivory with silver and gold.
White with gold, so elegant.
Gray parchment.
Ivory parchment.
Ivory confetti with matching business envelopes.
Handmade paper envelopes.
A half ream of vellum! No sense taking a photo since it's translucent. I had a load of white laid linen with envelopes, a fine ribbed texture....beautiful. That and others were still in Carole's workspace, nothing salvageable now.
Most of this is not right for junk journals.
Yep. I loved paper and we had a stamping store that fed me.
Carole wrote greeting cards and display cards for her angel pins, I did the layout and printing. We had reams of parchment in lavender, pinks, pale gold, blue, matching envelopes, all given away several years ago. The copy shop had anything you would want, but she closed after her daughter was murdered by a friend, stoned out of his mind. Mom never recovered.
What else will I find today?
**********






4 comments:
I love the Mulberry paper...actually like you, I jlust love different papers.
What is it with paper that fascinates some of us so? Love the parchments...and the handmade papers best. Continuing to hold you close in my thoughts my friend.
Beautiful papers and I love the handmade papers and the parchment papers.
The handmade papers you could do these on your boxes .. that would be looking great.
Take care Marly, Truus from Holland
Just wonderful papers. Take care. Janice
Post a Comment