Free

Aug 29, 2026

Beads. Finally.

I have beads pinned and ready to attach.  Using more was overload.  A very thin cording will lay in the ditch between the two sides.  It was to continue as the hanger loop but I've decided to display in a pretty small bowl, hopefully with beaded berries. Where to hang and whether to do so as a set was going nowhere.  Just sew the damn beads on.

Top left is my favorite followed by bottom right.  I'm glad I changed to white/green.

End of AUGHust.

Enjoy the final few days.

Be safe.

p.s.  go to Subway and get the hot honey chicken nachos
Seriously.

*********



10 comments:

debbie h. said...

These make a beautiful set Marly; I love them and the beads really do set them off nicely. They will look lovely together in a bowl1

Vera said...

They are wonderful Marly. So pretty! They will look great displayed in a bowl.

Prims By The Water said...

These turned out so very wonderful, and displayed in a bowl will be perfect. Janice

JustGail said...

Nice! I think my favorite is bottom right. Hot honey nachos at Subway?! I don't think I've heard about those.

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are so, so, good Marly. I loved them in your hand when you posted them holding them so I'm loving your choice to display them in a bowl vs. hanging them. Sorry, not a honey girl...hot or otherwise.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Those are too sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are all so pretty, Marly. I love them all so I can’t pick a favorite. The beads are the perfect finish for them. Cherie in WI

Truus said...

These are lovely and I love the bottom right the most, but all are pretty.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! I like the white/green too!

Carol said...

Each one is so lovely, Marly, and they'll look great displayed together in a bowl. Hmm... hard to choose a favorite, but I think I like the lower right one. Hot honey nachos sound like one of those foods you just can't stop eating :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...