Free

Aug 14, 2026

Next


 Probably.

I thought about Sherry's suggestion of a round frame for the Folk Art finish, found one on Amazon that I like.  The box top is much smaller of course, not sure yet.  But if I stitch again and change the fruit to a rich cranberry, different vase, I could have both.

I have been moving these small prints of Carole's every time I dust, do not want them.  She never framed or displayed, all from 1977.  Don Davey's San Francisco, the other set is Jane Hill.  I guess ebay.  Not worth much at all, but the last several times I took donations to my local place, it was horrible. 

I bought another pinch pot, love the wood from Tuckahoe.  So cute!



My biggest to my smallest.

Have a good day.

*************


4 comments:

Sherry B said...

I hope that you can find a small frame, the ones I have found seem to be from the 50-60's with paper prints and no glass. They fill in a little grouping nicely. It is hard to find a decent place to donate items, most are a mess, poorly organized, dirty and do not respect the things we give them. I am lucky to have two near me that will receive all my "goodies" as my kids do not want anything. I have their cards attached to my paperwork. P.S. Love the new project.

TheCrankyCrow said...

I agree on the issue of donations. We used to have a good place here but it was taken over by someone else and moved...and is AWFUL. Disorganized, nothing of quality (anything of quality is scooped up by the employees or other "pickers" who know when new things are stocked and then resold elsewhere). I have had the "Away We Ride" pattern for years. Still love it...and hope to sitch it one of these days.

TheCrankyCrow said...

PS...those bowls are adorable! I've not heard of them before.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marly, either project is a good choice. You can’t go wrong with Blackbird Designs. The thrift stores in our area are the same……unorganized and way overpriced for items that are dropped at their door. And, the “good stuff” is priced at antique mall prices. Your bowls are beautiful, especially the large one! Cherie in WI

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...