If I plan on more berries. I better find a less frustrating method to cap them.
I don't like small or short caps on berries this large, this size is ok I guess. Still not convinced, but it's fine. I viewed multiple videos and all were the single piece short leaf. I guess having a preference for symmetry in designs, plays into my need for balance. Too bad, huh? For now, this will stay. But I'm not happy.
Lots of appointments this week, considering stopping PT. I can't see how it will help my back, no improvement yet. Very little work on posture and I think it is the key. Many videos available, can follow at home. My therapist is loaded with studs, nose rings, inked head to toe (in her mouth too!), and so much fun. Makes a difference when you get along with the pros, she's one of the reasons I've stuck with it so far.
We may get out of single digits this week. Long way to go before the mountains of snow decrease.
Have a good day.
***********

7 comments:
Marly, Shortening your berry was the right call- much better proportioned now. And I think its cap looks great. The color matches, the leaves are good and the stem is fine! You do excellent work as always!
Beautiful as always!
I was going to therapy for a frozen shoulder. It was not working and once I stopped my own PT it started feeling better and I can use it again...so dont get me started on PT. I like the cp for your strawberry, but we can be our own worst enemy when it comes to our stitching. Janice
Beautiful berry...however constructed. As I said, I've never constructed a berry like that so I have no clue...but I think you should be happy...not "not happy.". PT...ugh. I've had so much that I probably hold some record somewhere. For my cervical spine it helped a bit when they did the ultrasound...but, by the time I got home or a few hours later, I was back to the same. Definitely not a long-term fix in my world of pain. With the AK, it's an uphill battle. Things fuse together and there's no undoing that.
Really beautiful
Greetings Marly: Love the berry, the color of fabric and thread are beautiful.
I am not a fan of tattoos, I think they make people look (so sorry to say so) dirty, my cousin is a tattoo artist won many awards for his design, but still not fan.
I hope you back gets better, Mike bought a back brace on Amazon, it has helped him so much with his pain when sitting.
It has been very warm here for February, in the low 30s to low 40s.
Happy stitching.
Catherine❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Your berry looks great to me!
Hope your back will be better soon or less.
What will your next project to stitch??
Take care, Truus from Holland
Post a Comment