Another beautiful finish. The thought of "options," however, hurts my head. Like others said, I could probably could go either way...but when I think of it being on the bottom also, I start wondering whether it then should also be along the upper side...that's more thinking than I can manage at this point.
4 comments:
Beautiful. I could go either way with the cording across the bottom. Looks good as it is. R
I agree, I could go either way, but it’s just as cute as can be, as is. Cherie in WI
What an awesome finish. Love it! Janice
Another beautiful finish. The thought of "options," however, hurts my head. Like others said, I could probably could go either way...but when I think of it being on the bottom also, I start wondering whether it then should also be along the upper side...that's more thinking than I can manage at this point.
Post a Comment