Free

Apr 27, 2026

Better already

I didn't care for the colors in the border, or the much darker leaves.

Changed to 3052 and 3053.  Much softer.

I like.


I don't watch prime time TV shows and haven't for years.  Monday is Law & Order day of reruns on a cable channel.  My opinion, one of the best.  I can't believe it took all these years to finally figure out why they called Anita "Lou". How foolish I feel.  It's Lieu!  She is Lieutenant Van Buren and I always knew that!  Never put it together and donned my dunce cap tonight.  Good grief that's so embarrassing, yet I'm telling you.

***********

 

4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I so agree with the softer green border. wonderful start. I never watched Law and Order, but that does make sense...however I probably would have not put it together myself on her name. LOL So dont fell bad. Janice

Robin said...

OMG. I was just now years old to learn about “Lou”. Law and Order is my go to to have on the TV when I want to stitch. Love the older ones. Thanks for enlightening me about “Lou”. R

TheCrankyCrow said...

Lovely start. That linen is perfect. I don’t watch prime time tv…or much tv at all and have never seen Law and Order so I can’t tell whether you dunce hat fits or not. But I will never admit how long it took me to figure out it was “lambs eat ivy.”

Truus said...

A lovely start of this little sampler.
Take care, Truus from Holland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...