Free

Apr 27, 2026

Possibles

Probables. 




Again!  I keep pulling these out but they never make the show.

I ended the watch pocket.  There are a few hearts and smalls that I have kitted but I can't settle.  These probables have been hanging around for many years.  Small but mighty.  Gathering supplies today, I think the Strawberry House will be on a dark linen.  I have two pieces of  Cactus Wren, one is brown, the other green.  Too dark?

This tiny work is perfect for a box top.  Ten years ago I made this fabric covered box for my cousin with her and her sister's initials, who had recently passed away.  Jenny was their mom, my mom's sister.



To clarify my last post, I can request what I would like from the house.  Chris is not preventing that at all.  There so much more to this situation.

Making mom's mac & cheese today for the freezer along with a batch of crepes for nalesniki, because an extra milk was purchased (I don't pay attention).  My brother and Chris will benefit from both, but a double recipe will still be enough for extra.  

Have a good day folks.

************

 

6 comments:

Vera said...

LOVE the Irish pincushions!!

Carol said...

I stitched Strawberry House and framed it--it's one of my favorites. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those choices. Love that sweet little box you made for your cousin. Haven't had homemade mac and cheese in years--boy, does that sound tasty. Enjoy the sunshine!

Prims By The Water said...

All great possibilities. I actually did Strawberry House, but changed the house to blue. Homemade mac n cheese. YUM Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

I love all the choices on your ponder board. It had been a long time since I did homemade mac n cheese but broke down and made some a month or so ago. I forget how much I love it and wonder why I don't make it more often. Nalesniki...Do you make them savory or sweet?

Trijntje said...

Both of the Irish pincushions are so pretty-- love these two.
I know that feeling of love a chart,but don't stitch it because....don't know.
Take care and a big hug, Truus from Holland

Anonymous said...

Lovin the Irish pincushion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...