Free

May 6, 2026

Easy enough

to make a boatload of counting errors?

Not really.  Once this blue is in place (third time so far), the rest will be easy to keep aligned.

Barrick Samplers Overshot Heart.

The To My Friend finish in previous post is a modified version from The Cricket Collection Dutch Sampler.

Enjoy your day.

***********

4 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

This looks like it's going to fun! What's not to love about a coverlet?

Truus said...

I am in love with hearts and there are several around the house.
This heart with the flowers is very pretty.
How are the testresults from yesterday?
Take care, Truus from Holland

Prims By The Water said...

Sometimes a certain pattern that looks easy to me...seems to be the bane in my side. I do like this coverlet heart pattern, so hope you continue with it. Janice

Robin in Virginia said...

I really like this one, Marly. Enjoy your weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...