Samplers-and-Santas
I'm amazed at how many finishes you've had in 2026, Marly, and this one is especially pretty! Your needle is on fire this year!
A wonderful #16 finish in the books. I love it! Janice
Very sweet finish! Love it!
#16 is sweet indeed. And the backing fabric PERFECT!
A lovely finish and the backing is perfect for this small sampler. Take care,Truus from Holland
Your finishes are always the BEST and this one is no exception. Love it Marly. Well done you!!
Your finishes are always perfection ♥️
What a pretty sampler finish, Marly!
You make the best corners on your finishes!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm amazed at how many finishes you've had in 2026, Marly, and this one is especially pretty! Your needle is on fire this year!
A wonderful #16 finish in the books. I love it! Janice
Very sweet finish! Love it!
#16 is sweet indeed. And the backing fabric PERFECT!
A lovely finish and the backing is perfect for this small sampler.
Take care,Truus from Holland
Your finishes are always the BEST and this one is no exception. Love it Marly. Well done you!!
Your finishes are always perfection ♥️
What a pretty sampler finish, Marly!
You make the best corners on your finishes!!
Post a Comment