Free

Jun 24, 2026

Never satisfied

I centered the small center motif.
Then made the fruit/floral larger.
Centered the crowns.
Centered the large bowl at bottom.
Plan on adding a band of something beneath her name.
That bare area bugs me.
Changed the red.
I think that covers it.

Ain't she sweet?  And definitely petite.

I got the cheap short LED lights at a checkout and taped them to my vacuums.  Wow.  Had no idea what I was missing and how some corners had their own little village.


Making American Goulash from JoCooks for my friend's husband, home from hospital today.  I add diced green peppers to it.  Also baking my birthday cake, Potluck Banana cake with coffee frosting.  That frosting makes the entire cake!  Carol from StitchingDreams featured it and it instantly became a favorite.  

The chocolate chip chiffon cake was baked for everyone's birthday for decades, I just can't do it since they have passed.  But what a fabulous cake.  

Hope you have a good day.

***********

6 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Definitely sweet. Funny...another blogger and I were commenting back and forth about how the custom of bringing food dishes to friends/neighbors when there is death/illness/etc. has seemed to have withered away. It has, at least, in my world. You're an angel, ya know?

Truus said...

Again a sweet little sampler and your changes are great as ever!
Have a great weekend, Truus from Holland

Rugs and Pugs said...

Such a sweet little sampler!
I don’t want to tape a light on the vacuum to see what I am missing. Ignorance is bliss 🤣

Prims By The Water said...

A very sweet petiite sampler. Looks great. I am making Goulash tomorrow, and that cake sounds divine. Janice

Anonymous said...

That vacuum light idea is great! I have an awesome vac no lights, may give that a try. Cake looks awesome! Jen

Carol said...

Wow! Love that idea for vacuum lights--thank you, Marly! Glad you're still enjoying the banana cake with coffee frosting. I made it when all my sons were home in April and everyone loved it. It's such a weird sounding combination, but it works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...