Free

Aug 16, 2026

Google did it

Hi folks.  I checked into the red flag issue on the Free page and the entire account.   It's safe, no threats.  Google had an major issue that flagged hundreds of blogs as malicious that are not.  Seems something as simple as a copyright symbol caused the flag.  I saved, cleaned for no reason, ran scans, will bring them back hopefully in tact.

And this is the new project.

Notice the error?  I knew the border pattern, but was distracted and obviously failed to stitch as charted.  It's fine, will either follow it or correctly stitch the upper part of it.

Enjoy what's left of summer.

Tootsie is.


****************

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'm glad there was no "real" issue with the free page. You had some good stuff there. I like your newest project...whatever the border will be will be and be perfect. Yup, Tootsie has the right idea. That is the perfect summer day and a perfect photo of a perfect summer day. Love those stacked pots!

Prims By The Water said...

So glad no issue and it will be back up and running. Your newest project will be another nice one. I am looking at my Fall projects to start. Tootsie has the right idea! Janice

Gwen StJohn said...

Happy that it was all a misunderstanding and you can go forward as usual. I really enjoy your blog and look forward to more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...