Free

Aug 7, 2026

The pattern of errors

What the chart is ....

What mine is .....

And that's perfectly fine.  The first error was placement of color in the middle chevron.  The second was trying to center it.  The third was another attempt at symmetry, but during that, the wonk appeared.  To be fair, that top area was a real wonk to begin with.  So with a zig to my zag, it became another chevron, and thank goodness it's done. Very difficult to prevent errors in stitch placement on this 46, close in color to the floss.  The fruit/berries may need a color change because of this.

My nephew (and his son) are both under cardiologist care now, heart issues.  From stress?  None are minor.  But I'm shocked that he ordered jardiance for him when he is type 1 with a pump!  Is it safe because his pancreas is dead so that part of the drug won't affect him?  Regardless, I told him to check with his diabetes doc.  There are other drugs for heart failure.

The kids are growing up.

Enjoy your second week of AUGHust.

*********** 

6 comments:

JustGail said...

Both of them?! Stress is a great possibility, or breathing so much ammonia or whatever else is in the air in that house now.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Jardinieres...and Jardiance .... hmmm. The latter is looking wonderful...wonks and all...the latter, I know nothing about really but it sounds like you gave him sound advice. Argh...words are like worms in my head tonight.

Prims By The Water said...

Wow both have heart issues? Stress can do horrible things to someone. I cannot tell you how many mistakes I have in my many projects....and I dont care. No one else will know. LOL Love your start on this newest project. Janice

Vera said...

Your new start is so lovely Marly. I can't imagine 46 count! My eyes just won't do it even with magnification. Sorry to read about your nephews...stress is a terrible thing!

Carol said...

Oh, Marly, I'm afraid I would struggle with 46 ct. I stitched on that count only once, but really didn't enjoy it. I admire your determination. Love the turkeys--I saw a lone fellow in our yard last week. Not sure where his buddies are. That's so worrisome about your nephew and his son--it certainly could be due to stress. When I was having trouble two summers ago and a bit last summer, my cardiologist said it could even have been allergies. Thankfully, this summer I'm fine!

Anonymous said...

Jardiance made my late father-in-law so, so sick. Very good advice to check with nephew's doctor.
I like the new stitch. It has almost a Jacobean look to it, very charming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...