Both of those hearts are amazing, and they make me cross-eyed just looking at them! I can't imagine how you could keep track of what you were stitching when you were making them. They are just wonderful!
I can see it Marly, look at the stitches between the solid red squares and it will appear. You sure can shape sew and stuff a heart! They’re very pretty
I can see the pattern,but I like the other heart more because the red one is (for me) too busy....sorry. The hydrangea is gorgeous-- do you already know how to finish that one? Take care, Truus from Holland
9 comments:
Marly, I see a cute little heart that’s finished perfectly!! Cherie in WI
Beautiful beautiful stitching.
Both of those hearts are amazing, and they make me cross-eyed just looking at them! I can't imagine how you could keep track of what you were stitching when you were making them. They are just wonderful!
I really like the red one a lot!! Jen
I can see it Marly, look at the stitches between the solid red squares and it will appear. You sure can shape sew and stuff a heart! They’re very pretty
No I did not see that pattern at all. Your hearts look wonderful and I know you are so happy it is finished. Janice
I can see the pattern,but I like the other heart more because the red one is (for me) too busy....sorry.
The hydrangea is gorgeous-- do you already know how to finish that one?
Take care, Truus from Holland
Beautiful! Your stitching is always gorgeous and your finishing is amazing!
Well done on your finish, Marly! I really like it.
Post a Comment