But not by what I would expect.
I had to have my back molar removed, getting set for an implant bridge to replace the previous. I've had extractions, implants, cavities, root canals. The lidocaine/novocaine takes twice as long to wear off as it should, and I get one quarter of the standard dose. Drug sensitive I am, which doctors smirk at.
The night of that dental visit, I had a low fever, uncontrollable shivers, several blankets could not warm me in the 80 degree heat and humidity. Hours. All of my joints were painful, and I thought...... Lyme disease. After speaking with the doctor, this was a reaction to the anesthesia injection. After many visits, now this happens? So I have to take antihistamines and steroids every time I have work done? The fatigue is better today because I have slept so much. My jaw is still very swollen and painful down into my throat. It will pass!!
Not feeling like choosing another project and linen, I am trying to get the ovals ready for final construction. Rather than an open needlebook (four sides to finish), a pin disk will be less work. I hope.
I'm glad I stuck with white and added the additional row.

8 comments:
I just love that flower.
Wow... Never heard of such a reaction to anesthesia. And, yes, that will be awful to have to take antihistamines and steroids each time dental work is done. I have to take them each time also with my infusions. Implants with a bridge require many steps and dental appointments...at least mine did. I'm so sorry. :-( Your little pin disk is fabulous!!!
I am the opposite of you. I usually need more anesthesia than normal. How awful that you had the reaction afterwards. I like that little flower and vase.
So sorry about your reaction, but if it would happen to anyone, of course it would be you ;-( Feel better soon.
If you don't get any better or it gets worse, don't mess around. Sometimes bacteria in teeth can seed off into tissue/ blood and cause infection. Jen
Sjögren has that reaction with me too on medications, so I decided to take a prothese and that was great and I did feel much better after that....no more infections in my mouth.
Your pin disk is fabulous!
Feel better very soon and take care, Truus from Holland
So sorry for your dental woes. Yikes! What a reaction. Feel better. That little white flower is adorable.
It's beautiful and I think adding that extra row on top of the hydrangea is the frosting on the top of the cake. It's perfect!
Post a Comment