When I pull threads for a project and test changes, those bags never seem to get back in the box. Until ......
I have no choice if I need to find what I need.
Bags are sorted by round number,
then transferred to a small box in numeric order,
then to the floss box.
Good feeling to have them in correct order. I think Sweater Weather (Gervais) will be next. What a nice chart. Quality paper, bold clear print, appreciated! Some are just copies on regular paper and even on Etsy, do we know if we're getting a copy from Staples? No difference really. In fact, Staples copiers actually have better quality paper than some charts I've received.
My Bubblegums after their first trimming, already quite full.
Transferred my knee gel injections to another doctor that uses ultrasound guidance. May be a better outcome with this method. Injected slowly, more pain, more whimpering.
I am unable to find pins in the colors I would prefer. I think beads will have plenty of options, checking HL tomorrow.
Have a good day.
***********







9 comments:
Marly, you’re so organized! My threads don’t look anything like that. I do have a lot that need.to be put away. The bubblegums are just gorgeous! Again, mine don’t look like that. I’m hoping that the warmer temps will get them going this week! I hope the injection helps this time. Have a good day! Cherie in WI
What a great organization system (when you put everything where it belongs...lol).
Those bubblegum petunias are amazing. I did not see any this year but my garden center visits were limited. This was the year to keep up...then the weather didn't cooperate and not easy to do yard work with a broken hand. So what's my excuse now? Oh, yeah. The weather is going to be too stinkin' hot!
I have an organizing system in mind but still have not done the work. Flosses are in a big bag all jumbled together - sigh!
Pins are the winner! Jen
I dip my pins into nail varnish to get the colour I want.
Great way to organisize your threads.
Your bubbelgums are great-- don't have you trouble with snacks eating your plants???
My bubbelgums in the hanging baskets are gone by the snails, so I cut them back while the other plants are still great. We have had very hot weather in the Netherlands for some weeks.
Take care with your knee and I wish the injection is doing it's work....Truus from Holland
I have my floss organized...but at times does get unorganized and I have to redo. Bubblegums look awesome. All of my petunias look amazing too...hopefully with the hot weather that will still survive. Janice
I covet your large floss box!! Dang girl!! A few years back I spent several days (more like weeks) organizing my flosses. During WWR, things got stashed here and there and when I got back to stitching, I had no idea what I had and what I didn’t and would end up buying more. I now have several different storage areas for the different kinds of flosses but all with the same system (on plastic drops with a label with name/number). I also have a stitching journal that has printouts of the various floss brands colors and have entered in what I have (and how many) of each floss. That way I know at a glance if I need to purchase or simply need to go downstairs. ;-) Your petunias are absolutely stunning. I’m ready to toss all of the hanging baskets I got this year (which were pathetic in quality, size, and options). I’m better off sticking with my volunteer plants that come up through my patio bricks.
PS (as if the above comment wasn’t long-winded enough)…For some reason, there is a delay in when you do a post and when it appears on my reading list…often as much as a delay. Sometimes you refer to something in a subsequent post and I know I’ve missed something so go back and there is a post of yours tucked in amongst posts from others that I had read…and it hadn’t been there when I read all the others.
Post a Comment