Free

Jun 19, 2026

In the pink

And the first I chose seemed perfect on this linen (3773).

Not too light, too bright, too cool.


This is what the back looks like after my glue, stretch, smash, and trim.  I snip off heavy overlaps and notch along the curves.  Real neat ain't it?  Thank goodness all will be covered.

The last one (Mary's Garden) that called for a light pink vase bugged me.  I used a terracotta shade, too much.  So I wet the edges to soften the Tacky, peeled it off, and stitched in 842, less pink and close to called for wdw sand.  I saw finishes online, they looked fine.  It needed a third layer of fleece anyway so removal and correction was done.

Have a good day!

*************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marly, everything about this is perfect! I’m not seeing any mistakes on the pot, either. You have a special knack for choosing linen and floss colors to make them your own. Have a relaxing weekend. Cherie in WI

Anonymous said...

Hi marly: I think your finishing is perfect, who sees the inside, you should see my finishing inside, very scary.

Catherine

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yup...perfectly perfect. I'm thinking I might be able to handle this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...